Find a huge selection of Gently Used Kids clothing, shoes, toys, furniture and baby gear at up to 70% Off retail!
No appointment necessary - we buy every day and will pay you on the spot!
- Selling your gently used kids’ stuff is easy and convenient. Here are some guidelines to follow when bringing in your items to sell:
- Be sure your apparel items are freshly laundered and in good condition - no stains, fading, or excessive wear.
- Equipment and toys must meet current safety standards. Toys, equipment and furniture must include all parts, be clean and in good working condition.
- In order for us to offer the latest and greatest in styles and value prices, clothing and accessories must be purchased within the last five years.
- It is most efficient for us to review items folded neatly or laid flat in a box, bin or tote. Please, no hangers or garbage bags.
- Please be prepared to show your ID when selling your gently used items.
- Check out our What We Buy page to see what types of items we buy and sell, we know we buy items you have not even thought of!
- It's always a good idea to call us ahead of time to find out about what our most wanted items are.
We are Open to Buy!
We'll gladly consider purchasing your children's gently used clothing, shoes, toys and equipment.
- No appointment necessary
- We pay you on-the-spot for the items we can accept
- Items need to be freshly laundered, lying flat in a hard sided container with a lid
- No bags, hangers or safety pins will be accepted
- We operate on a first-come/first-served basis; however, large equipment & toy items are processed first
- Safety is a top priority (recalled items cannot be accepted)
- We also cannot purchase: car seats, undergarments, breastpumps or stuffed animals due to safety & sanitary concerns